latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

ccaps as checkout options

Home Forums Community Forum ccaps as checkout options

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Kristen Symonds 3 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Sep 13th, 2013 at 1:47 am #59510

Is it possible to have ccaps as checkout options in ProForms?

I’ve already seen from http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/wrapping-multiple-shortcodes/ that free subscribers don’t get checkout options, but even using level 1 I’m not getting any checkout options with different ccaps and difference descriptions.

Thanks.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Sep 19th, 2013 at 7:39 pm #59703

I would really love to see this as a feature in future releases. We wanted to use it because we were trying the user approval via registering as free and then upgrading their user role, but also wanted one signup form for multiple levels.

We have to reverse that process now and use levels to signup and ccaps to approve their membership/grant access.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.