latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

CCBill / After the payment…

Home Forums Community Forum CCBill / After the payment…

This topic contains 13 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Jun 26th, 2013 at 10:03 am #52610

Hello. I have some question about CCBill integration.

1, After approved payment with CCBill, the page ( http://cl.ly/image/23111V3P0U2I ) came.
– Site URL is “http://mysite.com/wp/?s2member_pro_ccbill_return=1”. But it is 404 not found… Why don’t the registration URL show?
– Are Username and Password only for CCBill ?

2, After approved payment with CCBill, Signup confirmation Email doesn’t come… Could you give me some advice the check point…?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Jun 27th, 2013 at 3:47 am #52661
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for reporting this important issue.

It sounds to me like your two issues are related. I would recommend turning on logging if you haven’t already:

Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Log Files (Debug) -› Logging Configuration

I’m guessing that if you turn on logging and do a test transaction (or if you had logging enabled) that a ccbill-ipn.log and paypal-ipn.log are not going to be made. What this means is that the IPN URL is also 404’ing.

I took a look at the URL in the screenshot you posted. It looks like the issue is that you’re linking like this:

http://www.yoursite.com/wp/?s2member_pro_ccbill_return=1

If you take the /wp/ out of your URLs it should work right.

Posted: Friday Jun 28th, 2013 at 5:08 am #52712

I have tried test transaction, surely ccbill-ipn.log was not made. Then please tell me how to set IPN URL.

I took a look at the URL in the screenshot you posted. It looks like the issue is that you’re linking like this:

http://www.yoursite.com/wp/?s2member_pro_ccbill_return=1

If you take the /wp/ out of your URLs it should work right.

Do you mean that we cannot install the wordpress to sub-directly, for example ‘wp’ directly?

Posted: Friday Jun 28th, 2013 at 5:27 am #52713
Bruce
Staff Member

Do you mean that we cannot install the wordpress to sub-directly, for example ‘wp’ directly?

No, it’s not that. I went to the domain in your screenshot, and when I tried to access it appending /wp/ to the end I was given a 404 error just for your homepage. It looks like the correct way to link to your site is without that part of the URL.

If you take that out of your IPN and Return URLs I think your integration would work for you.

Posted: Thursday Jul 4th, 2013 at 2:53 am #52984

Hello. Thank you for your reply.
it is working fine.

Posted: Thursday Jul 4th, 2013 at 3:00 am #52985

Hello. Approval URL is working fine.
But after the payment, Signup Confirmation Email is not sent…

Could you help me??

Posted: Thursday Jul 4th, 2013 at 3:12 am #52986

I’m sorry to post many time… I want to know one more thing.

How can I send Signup Confirmation Email by manually? When user have done the payment after contacting CCBill’s customer support (i.e. user’s first transaction was faild, and he had contacted to CCBill’s support), Approval URL will not be appeared…

Posted: Thursday Jul 4th, 2013 at 6:45 am #53000

But after the payment, Signup Confirmation Email is not sent…

Is the New User email with the login credentials being sent fine after registration? If not, then please try the tips here: Knowledge Base » Troubleshooting Email Delivery Problems

If the New User email is sent, but s2Member’s isn’t, could you make sure it’s not ending up in the spam box? You can improve inbox delivery customizing the Signup Confirmation email so it’s unique to your site. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› ccBill® Options -› Signup Confirmation Email[/hilite]

If that’s not it, could you enable logging, and after another problem transaction, review the log to see any mention of an error for that transaction? Does it mention the Signup Confirmation Email being sent successfully?

How can I send Signup Confirmation Email by manually?

You can generate a Registration Access Link and email it to him from your email account. See: [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› ccBill® Buttons -› Registration Access Links[/hilite]

Posted: Friday Jul 5th, 2013 at 2:26 am #53028

Is the New User email with the login credentials being sent fine after registration? If not, then please try the tips here: Knowledge Base » Troubleshooting Email Delivery Problems

by test transaction, I could received email from CCBill, but I couldn’t from S2member.

If the New User email is sent, but s2Member’s isn’t, could you make sure it’s not ending up in the spam box?

No email from S2member also in the spam box.

If that’s not it, could you enable logging, and after another problem transaction, review the log to see any mention of an error for that transaction? Does it mention the Signup Confirmation Email being sent successfully?

Could you check my log file?
– CCBill-dl.log
– CCBill-ipn.log
– CCBill-rtn.log

Please tell me your email address, if you can.

Posted: Monday Jul 8th, 2013 at 7:46 pm #53134

Hi. I haven’t solved email problem yet. please reply.

Posted: Tuesday Jul 9th, 2013 at 3:51 am #53143
Bruce
Staff Member

Hi. I haven’t solved email problem yet. please reply.

I’m very sorry for the delay in response. Thanks for your patience.

You can send your log files here:

s2Member® » Private Contact Form

Posted: Tuesday Jul 9th, 2013 at 3:53 am #53144
Bruce
Staff Member

In addition to sending the log files, could you please run the Server Scanner and make sure that this isn’t something obvious with your server configuration?

See: Knowledge Base » s2Member® Server Scanner

Posted: Wednesday Jul 10th, 2013 at 4:03 am #53203

Hello. I have sent log files by private contact form. Please check them.
And I tried Server Scanner. There were 2 warning that S2member and S2member-pro must be re-installed. I have re-installed them carefully binary and ascii mode…
now There is no error with Server Scanner.

Posted: Wednesday Jul 10th, 2013 at 8:31 am #53221
Bruce
Staff Member

Hello. I have sent log files by private contact form. Please check them.

Got it. I’m seeing that the IPN processor is receiving data, but there isn’t enough data here for me to tell what’s going on. I see you did a test transaction, but you were still logged in as an administrator when you completed it:

5 => 'Unable to modify Subscription. The existing User ID is associated with an Administrator. Stopping here. Otherwise, an Administrator could lose access.',

Also, I’m seeing two different custom values. I’m not sure if that’s right but for now could you run another test transaction, creating a new User? Make sure that you log out of your account before you do that. Then send us your new log file?

Thanks!

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.