latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

CCBill button shortcodes

Home Forums Community Forum CCBill button shortcodes

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Jason (Lead Developer) 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Jan 13th, 2013 at 9:40 pm #37320

The shortcode for the CCbill buttons are not working for me on my site. When I paste the code onto a page it just displays the code on my site. I have deactivated all other plugins and that did not help. I tried using a different theme and that did not work either.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Jan 14th, 2013 at 8:04 am #37353
Staff Member

Thanks for reporting this important issue.

When I paste the code onto a page it just displays the code on my site.

Do you mean it displays the Shortcode itself? Or some other code?

If it’s displaying the Shortcode itself, that would indicate to me that one of the following is occurring.

• The ccBill payment gateway is no longer active in your installation of s2Member Pro?
    Please check that here: Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Other Gateways
  • The Shortcode is invalid. Please paste a copy of the Shortcode that you’re using, for us to review with you.
  • You have a theme/plugin that is preventing WordPress from parsing Shortcodes. That is, the do_shortcode() filter is not being applied by WordPress. Please try to reproduce this on a clean installation of WordPress, running no other plugins, and using the default theme. Is it still a problem?

Please let us know if problems persist :-)

Posted: Monday Jan 14th, 2013 at 5:41 pm #37537

This is the shortcode generated by the ccbill generator in the plugin. And yes this is what shows up on the page in my website instead of the button.

[s2Member-Pro-ccBill-Button level=”1″ ccaps=”” desc=”Monthy Member / description and pricing details here.” cc=”USD” custom=”beerandwineconnoisseurs.com” ta=”0″ tp=”0″ tt=”D” ra=”2.95″ rp=”1″ rt=”M” rr=”1″ image=”default” output=”anchor” /]

The CCBill gateway is active. I only bought one license so not sure how to do a clean install of wordpress and then have the s2member pro plugin on that install.

I did deactivate all plugins and tried the twenty twelve theme, the twenty eleven theme, and the picture-perfect theme and got the same results. Other shortcodes works just fine from other plugins like wp-members when I was using it, which I am no loner using.

Posted: Monday Jan 14th, 2013 at 6:51 pm #37541
Staff Member

Thanks for your reply :-)

That Shortcode looks good, and I just tested it on a clean installation of WordPress and it produces a ccBill payment button without issue. If problems persist, please send us a Dashboard login and we’ll take a look for you :-)

Please use this private contact form: s2Member® » Private Contact Form

Posted: Tuesday Jan 15th, 2013 at 9:23 am #37572
Staff Member

Details received. Thank you!

~ Investigating now.

Posted: Tuesday Jan 15th, 2013 at 10:46 am #37577
Staff Member

Thanks for your patience.

I just took a look at your installation. It appears there must have been confusion at some point, because you have two WordPress installations in the FTP space that you sent privately for us. One of these installations has s2Member/s2Member Pro installed, and the other did not. What is strange is the way s2Member was being picked up in the Dashboard, but the s2Member shortcodes were not being processed on-site, simply because the plugin was not installed. I won’t try to guess why this was the case, because it might be due to symlinks on your server, I really don’t know.

In either case, I uploaded /s2member/ and /s2member-pro/ for you.
/www/wp-content/plugins/s2member
/www/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro

Shortcodes are now functional.

Please let us know if problems persist :-)

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.