latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

CCBill datalink not pulling info for 6 days

Home Forums Community Forum CCBill datalink not pulling info for 6 days

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Dec 30th, 2012 at 3:57 pm #35822

Hello! I contacted you a few months ago regarding EOT for CCBill not working and other issues:

http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/eot-not-working-for-paypal-or-ccbill/

The topic was closed before I could thank you for the help. It seemed to be working fine, but now it’s not. I have contacted CCBill to see what they could find, but they said s2member has not had a successful connection for over 30 days and that the last attempt was on December 25. Please help. I started my own cron job to see if that helped, but nothing seems to be working.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Jan 1st, 2013 at 8:16 am #35886

Hi Christopher.

but they said s2member has not had a successful connection for over 30 days and that the last attempt was on December 25.

ccBill can’t connect to s2Member or s2Member to ccBill? Is the communication problem only for EOTs or also payments?

Do you have logging enabled? Do the logs show anything regarding these EOT problems? Anything after Dec 25th in them?

I started my own cron job to see if that helped

When you set the Auto EOT Behavior to use a cron job, did you point it to the URL that ends with [hilite mono]?s2member_auto_eot_system_via_cron=1[/hilite]?

but nothing seems to be working.

You could do the tests suggested in this article: Knowledge Base » Common Troubleshooting Tips

I hope that helps. :)

Posted: Tuesday Jan 1st, 2013 at 2:07 pm #35905

ccBill can’t connect to s2Member or s2Member to ccBill? Is the communication problem only for EOTs or also payments?

Do you have logging enabled? Do the logs show anything regarding these EOT problems? Anything after Dec 25th in them?

No sure about which direction the issue is. CCBill just said they can see from their end that there hasn’t been an attempt since the 25th of December and that there doesn’t seem to be an issue with them connecting. It’s for EOTs. The payments come through fine. I get notified and customers are able to set up their profiles and log in.

I do have logging enabled. I am not sure what log I should even be looking in. I read through the CCBill ones and didn’t see anything that stood out, but, again, no idea what I’m looking for.

When you set the Auto EOT Behavior to use a cron job, did you point it to the URL that ends with ?s2member_auto_eot_system_via_cron=1?

Yes.

Any other suggestions? I manually placed EOTs in a few members info and some were demoted, others were not. Its like something is picking and choosing which members to demote.

Posted: Thursday Jan 3rd, 2013 at 1:52 am #36054

Okay.

Please try the troubleshooting tips in the article I linked to. Knowledge Base » Common Troubleshooting Tips

Do you have a caching plugin? Make sure object and database caching are disabled.

Try to find out with them in what direction the communication problem may be.

Your logs that say ccbill or paypal in the name would be relevant. Look for entries after the 25th, see if there are any. You can send the FTP login and I can take a look at them to see if something jumps at me. s2Member® » Private Contact Form

Posted: Thursday Jan 3rd, 2013 at 2:58 pm #36127

It appears to be working correctly now for no apparent reason, as usual. This is what happened last time with the thread I referenced at the beginning of this post. That being said, I’ll still answer the above questions just in case the issue continues in the future so we can come back to this topic’s results:

Please try the troubleshooting tips in the article I linked to. Knowledge Base » Common Troubleshooting Tips

These were all addressed in the original issue thread I linked at the beginning of this one.

Do you have a caching plugin? Make sure object and database caching are disabled.

I have PrimoThemes’ caching plugin (which I believe is your company). Everything is disabled.

Try to find out with them in what direction the communication problem may be.

The communication problem was s2member to CCBill.

Your logs that say ccbill or paypal in the name would be relevant. Look for entries after the 25th, see if there are any. You can send the FTP login and I can take a look at them to see if something jumps at me. s2Member® » Private Contact Form

I will still send you the FTP login so you can look, but, like I said, its seems to be working. Maybe you can find something that will avoid future issues.

Thank you for all the help!

Posted: Saturday Jan 5th, 2013 at 7:29 am #36251

I’m glad it’s working now. :)

But I do wonder what the problem was…

Since it’s working, then it seems the ccBill integration is correct.

Keep logging enabled so that when/if it happens again, you can look at the entries for more info to help us determine what the cause may be.

Posted: Saturday Jan 5th, 2013 at 12:12 pm #36280

Ok, thanks for the help!

Posted: Monday Jan 7th, 2013 at 5:18 am #36429

No problem. :)

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.