latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

CCBill EOT Problem

Home Forums Community Forum CCBill EOT Problem

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 26 replies, has 4 voices. Last updated by  Jason (Lead Developer) 4 years, 10 months ago.

Page 2 Of Topic Replies

Viewing 26 replies (of 26 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Mar 13th, 2012 at 1:04 pm #8019
Staff Member

Hi Lee. Thanks for the follow-up.

But, let me get this straight. Are you saying that:

1) If a user signs up today for a 30 day membership and …
2) Cancels immediately afterward …
3) They will lose their subscription privileges as they should 30 days from now?

Yes, that is absolutely correct.

If so, I wish you had said so from the beginning without telling me that I needed to beg CCBill to turn on this cancellation thing. In my expectation, an EOT should be set 30 days out immediately when a cancellation occurs (that’s how it worked when we used PayPal). But if I’m understanding you correctly (and I’m not sure at this point), it sounds like CCBill will send something through DataLink closer to the time that they should lose their subscription, or on the exact day?

Yes, that is correct. I’m sorry for any confusion.

But if I’m understanding you correctly (and I’m not sure at this point), it sounds like CCBill will send something through DataLink closer to the time that they should lose their subscription, or on the exact day?

Yes, that is correct. I’m sorry for any confusion.

Viewing 26 replies (of 26 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.