latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

ccbill integration

Home Forums Community Forum ccbill integration

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Jason (Lead Developer) 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Feb 4th, 2013 at 12:41 am #40578

Please help me configure my ccbill to 2members. i done all steps. when i generate button. and click. it redirect me to “Invalid request (6).” page

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Feb 5th, 2013 at 3:12 am #40813
Staff Member

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having trouble.

Please review all of the details that you entered in this section of your Dashboard.
See: Dashboard -› s2Member® -› ccBill® Options -› Account Details

The error you reported, would indicate one of two things.

1. One of those configuration values is incorrect.
2. Or, there is an issue with your ccBill account. If you are absolutely sure that all of your configuration values are correct, please report this issue to ccBill support and request a review of your ccBill account.

Please let us know if problems persist :-)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.