latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

CCBill Intergration & Time Sensitive Tags

Home Forums Community Forum CCBill Intergration & Time Sensitive Tags

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Jim Braiden 4 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Jan 1st, 2013 at 9:02 pm #35944

Hi I am interested in the S2 Pro but i have two questions before i deciede on purchase

1st: Is their ccbill intergration built in? I see the forums say yes but no where on the website do I see it as an option.

2nd: Is their a plugin or feature that allows time sensitive content protection. Example all my posts that are 7 days or newer are available for all to view. But all videos that are older than 7 days require a premium membership.

I see an option with tag protection. Which is a good while the site is small, but when it grows ill need an automated process.

Thank you for your time. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Jan 3rd, 2013 at 12:25 am #36051

Hi Jim.

s2Member Pro comes with the ccBill integration.

For dripping, you’d use conditionals as explained in this section: [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› Content Dripping[/hilite]. You can play with this in the free version of s2Member to see if it’ll do what you need.

I hope that helps. :)

Posted: Thursday Jan 3rd, 2013 at 5:36 am #36091

Thank you for your help. Ill buy the pro version tonight. but as for my other question. I think ill need a custome fix, So im out sourcing to a plugin developer. thank you for your help. One last question is their an ability to more than one membership options page? example a different page for say a logined free member? and a seperate page for an unlogged in member. Another example is have specific registration for certain pages. on my website. you only need to be a free registed member to upload videos and pictures. But you need to be a paid member in order to video videos or posts older than 7 days. Any thoughts on how to do this?

Posted: Thursday Jan 3rd, 2013 at 3:03 pm #36128
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Hi Jim,

One last question is their an ability to more than one membership options page? example a different page for say a logined free member? and a seperate page for an unlogged in member.

Not exactly. Intead, you should use conditionals to find out what kind of user is on your Membership Options Page, and show the correct content based on this. Check out Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› Simple/Shortcode Conditionals.

Posted: Thursday Jan 3rd, 2013 at 8:11 pm #36143

Thanks for your help. im having a plugin designed that should do the trick

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.