latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

ccBill subscription problem

Home Forums Community Forum ccBill subscription problem

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Jun 3rd, 2013 at 6:47 am #51209

I’m using s2member Pro to create recurring subscriptions on a client’s site using the ccBill gateway. I’m working on our development server and have just made a test transaction. The RTN logs look fine and here is the transaction’s entry in the ccbill-ipn log.

LOG ENTRY: Mon Jun 3rd, 2013 @ precisely 10:36 am UTC
PHP v5.3.3 :: WordPress® v3.5.1 :: s2Member® v130513 :: s2Member® Pro v130513
Memory 4.50 MB :: Real Memory 4.75 MB :: Peak Memory 4.66 MB :: Real Peak Memory 4.75 MB
www.buxoticbabes.staging.jellymedia.net/?s2member_pro_ccbill_notify=1
User-Agent: 
array (
  'customer_fname' => 'ABC',
  'customer_lname' => 'ABC',
  'email' => 'philarmstead@jellymedia.com',
  'username' => '',
  'password' => '',
  'productDesc' => 'Buxotic Babes',
  'price' => '£19.95 for 30 days ** £49.95 recurring every 90 days **',
  'subscription_id' => '0213154102000000035',
  'denialId' => '',
  'clientAccnum' => '945957',
  'clientSubacc' => '0000',
  'address1' => 'ABC',
  'city' => 'ABC',
  'state' => '',
  'country' => 'GB',
  'phone_number' => '',
  'zipcode' => 'ABC',
  'start_date' => '2013-06-03 03:36:22',
  'referer' => '',
  'ccbill_referer' => '',
  'affiliate' => '',
  'reservationId' => '',
  'referringUrl' => 'http://www.buxoticbabes.staging.jellymedia.net/membership-signup/',
  'reasonForDecline' => '',
  'reasonForDeclineCode' => '',
  'formName' => '146cc',
  'cardType' => 'MASTERCARD',
  'responseDigest' => '511eb812ed21d7716291be1071ec412b',
  's2_desc' => 'Paid',
  's2_referencing' => '2',
  's2_customer_ip' => '192.168.0.25',
  's2_invoice' => '1',
  's2_custom' => 'www.buxoticbabes.staging.jellymedia.net',
  's2_p1' => '30 D',
  's2_p3' => '90 D',
  'typeId' => '0',
  'initialPrice' => '19.95',
  'initialPeriod' => '30',
  'recurringPrice' => '49.95',
  'recurringPeriod' => '90',
  'rebills' => '99',
  'initialFormattedPrice' => '£19.95',
  'recurringFormattedPrice' => '£49.95',
  'ip_address' => '164.138.87.214',
  's2member_log' => 
  array (
    0 => 'IPN received on: Mon Jun 3, 2013 10:36:23 am UTC',
    1 => 's2Member POST vars verified with ccBill®.',
    2 => 'ccBill® transaction identified as ( `RECURRING/SUBSCRIPTION` ).',
    3 => 'IPN reformulated. Piping through s2Member's core/standard PayPal® processor as `txn_type` ( `subscr_signup` ).',
    4 => 'Please check PayPal® IPN logs for further processing details.',
  ),

The problem is that the PayPal IPN log doesn’t get created and nor does the confirmation email get sent. I get an email from ccBill but I’m expecting one to be sent by s2member too. Is something erroring but not being logged after this point?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Jun 4th, 2013 at 4:58 am #51288
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

The problem is that the PayPal IPN log doesn’t get created and nor does the confirmation email get sent. I get an email from ccBill but I’m expecting one to be sent by s2member too. Is something erroring but not being logged after this point?

This is the problem, if s2Member is not logging that the email was sent, then it’s not being sent. Could we take a look at your installation? You can send us a Dashboard and FTP login here:

s2Member® » Private Contact Form

Posted: Tuesday Jun 4th, 2013 at 5:09 am #51294

I’m afraid I can’t provide FTP details. Our development server hasn’t been sufficiently hardened to allow that kind of access. I absolutely can zip up the code and send it to you though.

Posted: Tuesday Jun 4th, 2013 at 5:14 am #51296
Bruce
Staff Member

I’m afraid I can’t provide FTP details. Our development server hasn’t been sufficiently hardened to allow that kind of access. I absolutely can zip up the code and send it to you though.

I see. Well in that case it may be difficult to diagnose your issue. For starters, could I please take a look at the Shortcode that you’re using?

Also, could you run the s2Member Server Scanner? See: Knowledge Base » s2Member® Server Scanner

Posted: Tuesday Jun 4th, 2013 at 5:38 am #51304

Disregard. I’m afraid I’ve been wasting your time. I checked our server access log and saw that attempts at wp-cron.php were being redirected. It turns out the problem was being caused by our errant age-gating plugin. Disable that and the payment process completes. Thanks for your help and sorry for keeping you.

Posted: Tuesday Jun 4th, 2013 at 6:16 am #51310
Bruce
Staff Member

I checked our server access log and saw that attempts at wp-cron.php were being redirected. It turns out the problem was being caused by our errant age-gating plugin. Disable that and the payment process completes

Thanks for the info! Glad to hear you fixed your issue. :-)

Let us know if you have any further issues.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.