latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

CCbill with Version 130617

Home Forums Community Forum CCbill with Version 130617

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Jun 25th, 2013 at 4:06 am #52536

Hello.

I have updated S2member framework and S2member pro.
now CCbill botton isn’t working, and also “CCbill integration” disappeared from S2member plugin.

please tell me how I can generate CCBill botton with S2member as soon as possible!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Jun 25th, 2013 at 5:40 pm #52557

It’s possible that the update of s2Member Pro was not successful and thus it’s not enabled. Could you please follow these instructions to do it via FTP? s2Member® » Pro » Install/Upgrade Instructions

After you get the Pro features showing up again, you may also want to try the server scanner, to verify that the s2Member directories and files are all correct. Knowledge Base » s2Member® Server Scanner

Posted: Wednesday Jun 26th, 2013 at 6:15 am #52602

Thnaks!!

Posted: Thursday Jun 27th, 2013 at 3:06 am #52647

No problem. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.