latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Censoring user_pass in emails

Home Forums Community Forum Censoring user_pass in emails

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Feb 9th, 2012 at 7:46 am #4589
Ryan Ghods
Username: ralxz

Hi s2member,

Really love the work you guys have done on the plugin.

One thing: I find it appalling that user’s user_pass is sent in plaintext via email to me on notify of a new registration. How can I censor this so I still receive the email but blank out/censor user_pass.

I’ve already changed the default email so that the user isn’t sent their own user_pass in plaintext (since they set it themselves)

Thanks!
Ryan

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Feb 9th, 2012 at 8:54 am #4594
Eduan
Username: Eduan

There is a knowledge article about configuring the new user notification emails.

Here’s the article:
Editing the New User Email Notification With s2Member®

I hope this helps. :)

• This reply was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by  Eduan. Reason: Added KBA (Knowledge Base Article)
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.