latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Change CCBill buttons – visa added

Home Forums Community Forum Change CCBill buttons – visa added

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Apr 2nd, 2013 at 11:57 pm #46443
nikki
Username: nikki

I’ve been with ccbill using s2member for awhile and just now added visa cc processing (it was an extra fee with ccbill).

Now the buttons on my site don’t show visa – so I’d like a button like the one I have but with the visa logo. Or can you point me to the directions for changing my default button?

My membership page is http://www.nikkislessons.com/membership-options/

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Apr 3rd, 2013 at 4:39 pm #46519
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for your inquiry.

You can use the image attribute to change the image you’re using for your buttons.

See: Dashboard -› s2Member® -› ccBill® Buttons -› Shortcode Attributes (Explained) -> image

Posted: Wednesday Apr 3rd, 2013 at 4:46 pm #46521
nikki
Username: nikki

I understand that and I have used alternative images at times…

When I started using ccbill and s2member a button was supplied that had the graphics of JCB, mastercard and discover already on it. Is there not another button just like that but with visa on it as well?

Posted: Wednesday Apr 3rd, 2013 at 5:05 pm #46528
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

When I started using ccbill and s2member a button was supplied that had the graphics of JCB, mastercard and discover already on it. Is there not another button just like that but with visa on it as well?

No, s2Member only comes with that default button. You’ll need to find another graphic.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.