latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Change "Edit profile" link in admin bar?

Home Forums Community Forum Change "Edit profile" link in admin bar?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Dec 4th, 2012 at 4:59 pm #33478

Last question I swear ;)

Currently the “Edit my profile” link in the admin bar/toolbar is linking to the welcome pages. I’ve got different pages set up for each level. How can I change it to link to mydomain.com/profile, the page with the profile shortcode?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Dec 4th, 2012 at 6:50 pm #33495
Eduan
Username: Eduan

For that you will need to modify WordPress I believe.

I’m not aware of s2Member changing this. What are your settings under Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Member Profile Modifications? Does that link change when you change that setting?

– Eduan

Posted: Wednesday Dec 5th, 2012 at 4:49 am #33524

I guess I can choose to modify either WP or S2 members, but I don’t know which method would be best.

Right now s2 members is overriding WP by linking the admin bar to the welcome page, but that can easily be turned off in member profile modifications.

Posted: Wednesday Dec 5th, 2012 at 8:59 am #33549
Eduan

It would probably be easiest to modify s2Member, since if a release comes out you don’t have to write the code again. As long as you make it an must-use plugin.

– Eduan

Posted: Wednesday Dec 5th, 2012 at 9:08 am #33554

That’s true.. Do you know where and how to change the link?

Posted: Wednesday Dec 5th, 2012 at 10:22 pm #33652
Eduan

I’m afraid not. :/

You can look it up in the s2Member codex though, check what generates that link: s2Member® » Codex (Source Code Docs)

– Eduan

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.