latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Change IP Restriction Time Period?

Home Forums Community Forum Unofficial Extensions/Hacks Change IP Restriction Time Period?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Francesca Sterlacci 3 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Sep 26th, 2013 at 2:17 pm #59920

Is there a way to set it so the IP Restrictions are only set for every day? With more and more people using mobile and getting different IP address every time they connect to the network we are getting lots of people hitting the 5 in 30 day limit. We would like to set it to 5 IP’s in 1 day.

I thought I saw a hack for this a long time ago but I have been searching for the last 30 minutes and can’t seem to find it or a thread on it. If this has been done before or you could suggest how to do this please do.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Sep 26th, 2013 at 3:14 pm #59926

Think I figured out a way, but you could provide the exact code that would go into s2hacks that would be cool for others probably as well that are less technical.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.