latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

New IPN url for re-bills/recurring payments?

Home Forums Community Forum New IPN url for re-bills/recurring payments?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Adam Tal 3 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Nov 8th, 2013 at 8:09 am #60937
Adam Tal
Username: baduist

Hi :)

Following this thread, we now have a “must use WP plugin” with a multiple IPN script, which allows me to send the IPN to both s2member and my invoicing software. This works great for buttons I generate with my the multiple IPN script as the button’s notify_url (i.e. mysite.com/custom_paypal_multiple_ipn.php).

However, for clients who already subscribed and are billed monthly, I still get the IPN from re-bills to the old IPN url (mysite.com/?s2member_paypal_notify=1). I have hundreds of users, so it would be unrealistic to have the mall cancel their subscription and create a new one.

At this point it’s kind of crucial for me to be able to generate invoices automatically, because I have too many payments coming through and I don’t really mind breaking things – so I’d like to edit the core s2member files so that I can manipulate the original IPN handler script.

Since the default URL notify_url is ysite.com/?s2member_paypal_notify=1 I can’t seem to figure out where to look – which file should I edit?

(Of course, if there’s a better way to do this without breaking things or making the plugin “un-updatable” – I’d love to hear….)

• This topic was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by  Adam Tal.

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.