latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Change ownership

Home Forums Community Forum Change ownership

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday May 22nd, 2012 at 12:33 am #14142
Robert Scholten
Username: lixi

Hi,
I bought this plugin on behalf of a client, a single site license. However, recently I saw the disclaimer that I have to be an employee.
Can you transfer the ownership to them?

Best,
Rob

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday May 23rd, 2012 at 1:30 am #14272

Hi Rob.

I’ll check with Jason.

Here’s our policy for developers that buy for a client: http://www.s2member.com/prices/#s2-terms-license-types

Posted: Thursday May 24th, 2012 at 2:28 am #14403
Staff Member
Hi there. Thanks for your inquiry.

Please email a formal request, with all of the details (i.e. your client’s details, and your own account details), via our private contact form. s2Member® » Private Contact Form

Posted: Sunday Jun 3rd, 2012 at 8:01 pm #15296
Robert Scholten
Username: lixi

Hi guys,

Thanks for your reply.

I talked to the client and they want to move their website to a wordpress multisite.

Is it possible to get a refund for me if I get them to purchase an Unlimited Site license?
Or can we pay the difference to upgrade it as well as transferring the license ownership?

cheers
Rob

Posted: Sunday Jun 3rd, 2012 at 11:26 pm #15311

An upgrade is possible from your Account page, there’s a link there for that. It may be best to wait for Jason’s response regarding the transfer.

About that, have you emailed Jason? You may need more space than what’s available to write, so attach a file with your letter including the details Jason requested, please. :)

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.