latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Change user role no updating mail chimp list

Home Forums Community Forum Change user role no updating mail chimp list

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Mar 13th, 2013 at 9:03 am #44480

Hi,
First i would like to thank you for an amazing plugin and for your great support.

When a new user is registering to the website, and after activating his double opt in email that he is reciving from mail chimp, the new user is listed on the correct list on mailchimp, maening that the API integration is working OK.

My issue:
Recently when i am manualy changing the role of a new member, it doesn’t change his appearance on a mailchimp list.
It used to worked a month ago, and now it doesn’t work any more.

i am using your latest s2member upgarde.

All my mail chimp setting are done correctly.
Automate Un-Subscribe/Opt-Out Removals is setup on Anytime a User’s Role changes (including manual changes).

What can cause this issue?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Mar 14th, 2013 at 12:16 pm #44626

Not sure why, your settings sound correct.

And the role you’re changing the user to, also has a MailChimp assigned in the integration, right? [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / List Servers -› MailChimp®[/hilite]

What does the MailChimp log say? [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Log Files (Debug) -› s2Member® Log Viewer[/hilite]

Have you tried all the troubleshooting advice in this article? Knowledge Base » Common Troubleshooting Tips

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.