latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Change/Remove asterik in custom fields form

Home Forums Community Forum Change/Remove asterik in custom fields form

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Mary Marks 3 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Oct 2nd, 2013 at 9:38 am #60099
Mary Marks
Username: marymarks

I would like to remove the asteriks (*) from the custom fields in the pay pal registration form. Which file would I need to edit?

I looked in the s2member pro plugins folder -> includes -> classes -> gateways -> paypal -> then checked out the paypal-registration.inc.php & paypal-registration-in.inc.php files.

I am not able to locate where the asteriks are placed.

Can someone please help me?

Thank you,
Mary

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Oct 4th, 2013 at 6:20 am #60145
Epix Media
Username: epixmedia

Hi Mary, do you mean the fieds in your sign up/registration form? Also is it that you want these fields to no longer be “required” or do you want them to be required but just hide the asteriks?

If you can answer those questions I’ll be able to give you a better answer :)

Zoe

Posted: Tuesday Oct 15th, 2013 at 10:38 am #60373
Mary Marks
Username: marymarks

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. We have decided to use create a custom pro template form.

Refer to this link: http://www.s2member.com/faqs/#s2-faqs-pro-form-template-mods

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.