latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Changing Description font

Home Forums Community Forum Changing Description font

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Dean DeLisle 3 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Jun 3rd, 2013 at 1:27 pm #51227

I’ve read past posts about this but cannot locate where to change this in the CSS code. There appears to be one CSS file in the main S2member plugin directory as well as a 2nd one that comes with the “pro” upgrade folder, neither of which I can locate the line of code mentioned in. I’m trying to change the description font for the Authorize.net integration, not the Paypal specific line of code mentioned in the other posts, but I assume I’d be looking for a similar line of code.

Can you please point me to the correct CSS file that I should update and also what the line of code would be that I’m looking for to change the Authorize.net version of the product “Desc” description font?

Thanks!
Joe
http://www.forwardprogress.net

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Jun 3rd, 2013 at 2:01 pm #51229
TJ
Username: wellwater

If you just want to change something minor such as the description font, you should be able to just override the s2member styles in your own CSS file. That way, you won’t have to edit any core files.

For example:

#s2member-pro-authnet-checkout-form-description-section,
#s2member-pro-authnet-checkout-form-description-div {
  font-family: Georgia !important;
}
Posted: Tuesday Jun 4th, 2013 at 5:07 am #51293
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Can you please point me to the correct CSS file that I should update and also what the line of code would be that I’m looking for to change the Authorize.net version of the product “Desc” description font?

As TJ mentioned, it would be best to override s2Member’s CSS rules with your own. You can do this from within your theme’s CSS file, most likely.

Posted: Tuesday Jun 4th, 2013 at 8:41 am #51316

Yes, that worked. Thanks!

-Joe

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.