latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Changing Page Level Restriction Labels

Home Forums Community Forum Changing Page Level Restriction Labels

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday May 14th, 2013 at 8:31 am #49944
Ian Tasker
Username: clariner

Is it possible to change the text displayed the in the page level restriction label from

Require Level #0 (or higher)

to

Require Site Member (or higher) as defined in the membership level/label section?

I have set ‘force WordPress to use your labels’ but it doesn’t changes the labels.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday May 14th, 2013 at 9:10 pm #49979

That setting to use the custom labels is for the users list and profile pages, but not for the boxes where you restrict the content. Are the latter the ones you’d like to use the labels in? You’d have to customize them in your installation to have that, I guess. I’ll show this request to Jason so he can keep it in mind for a future release.

Posted: Wednesday May 15th, 2013 at 5:38 am #50007
Ian Tasker
Username: clariner

Hi Cristian,

Yes it the latter, if jason could add a hook for the list that would be great.

Posted: Thursday May 23rd, 2013 at 9:23 pm #50513

Got it. I’ll tell him about it. Thanks for the feedback. :)

Posted: Friday May 31st, 2013 at 12:47 am #50979

Here’s a hack he helped with in the past for this: https://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/use-custom-labels-for-for-meta-box/

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.