latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

changing the email confirming a new member –

Home Forums Community Forum changing the email confirming a new member –

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Epix Media 4 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Apr 26th, 2012 at 9:10 am #11932

At the moment I get an email confirming when a new member signs up but I want to increase the amount of information I am given in that email. Is that possible and how do I do that. At the moment I get two of the fields they have completed but there are another two I’d like on the email as well.
thanks so much for your help.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Apr 26th, 2012 at 12:21 pm #11957
Epix Media
Username: epixmedia

Hi Bee, presumming this is available on the free version just go to s2Member > General options > Email configuration in your admin, here you can edit the “New user email configuration” section. Details on extra fields are just underneath the message box.

Hope that’s helpful!

Posted: Thursday Apr 26th, 2012 at 12:41 pm #11964

that is brilliant thank you so much, now i just need to work out how to add the name of the extra fields but thank you so much for responding. I have never used this forum before and so you have made me feel it’s very easy!
THanks again

Posted: Thursday Apr 26th, 2012 at 1:39 pm #11975
Epix Media
Username: epixmedia

Hi Bee, Its been incredibly useful to me as a Pro user so the least I can do is contribute back!

In the email you use the unique_id you assigned to your custom field inside %%…%%, so for example, one of my fields is “website” so in the email I typed %%website%% to call the contents of it!

Glad I could help :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.