latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Changing WordPress Site URL

Home Forums Community Forum Changing WordPress Site URL

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Jun 30th, 2012 at 7:38 pm #17994

Hey there guys, so we have moved to creating a WordPress Network and was wondering how crucial is it to change the Site Url from WWW to without. We upgraded this site from a single install that had www in the Site Url.. WordPress codex suggest removing www from the site url if using a sub domain install which we are doing. If I change this setting, will s2member remain stable? I have the security key enabled as well.. I just want to verify that s2member will not break if I made this change. Thanks!

-Luis

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Jul 1st, 2012 at 11:01 pm #18056
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Luis,

You might be interested in looking at this KBA:
Knowledge Base » Don't mix www and without

It might contain the answer to your question.

Hope this helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.