latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Checking Member Subscription info

Home Forums Community Forum Checking Member Subscription info

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday May 11th, 2012 at 12:57 pm #13209

Hello,
Can someone point to some documentation or help on how to call for current member subscription and billing information? I would like to setup a “Billing” page to allow a member to view their current Billing info:

1. Billing Name
2. BIlling Address
3. email

4. Subscription: (1 day, reoccuring)
5. Expires: xx/xx/xxxx

Can anyone help?

• This topic was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by  Frank Meroney.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday May 11th, 2012 at 11:21 pm #13253

Hi Frank.

The billing info is stored by the gateway you’re using, and s2Member doesn’t have access to it. s2Member has a modification button/pro-form you can provide the user with to update the info. The button would take him to the gateway to update it there, the pro-form (Auth.Net/PayPal) would just let him submit the new info but not display the previous one.

To know what subscription the user has, you can use a custom capability unique to each kind of subscription and then you’d check for the custom capability to know what subscription he has and display it. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› Custom Capabilities[/hilite]

About the EOT time, subscriptions only set this time when they expire, but as long as the subscription continues, the EOT time would be empty. This will change in the future, but for now that’s how it works. You’d have to figure out, based on the time of purchase of the level you sold him, what the next payment time would be. This may help: [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› Content Dripping[/hilite]

I hope that helps!

Posted: Saturday May 12th, 2012 at 12:03 am #13261

I would love to have that function for the expiration call. I will give it a try.

Thanks.

Posted: Saturday May 12th, 2012 at 12:16 am #13267

To check the EOT time field of a user, you can use this function: http://www.s2member.com/codex/stable/s2member/api_functions/package-functions/#src_doc_get_user_field%28%29

[hilite pre_code]
$s2member_auto_eot_time = get_user_field ("s2member_auto_eot_time"); # Auto EOT-Time for the current User ( when applicable ).
[/hilite]
Posted: Saturday May 12th, 2012 at 12:22 am #13269

Thanks, that should work! I will update when i get it working!

Posted: Saturday May 12th, 2012 at 12:34 am #13271

Cool. :)

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.