latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Checklist for server configuration?

Home Forums Community Forum Checklist for server configuration?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday May 11th, 2012 at 12:47 am #13172
Tom Campbell
Username: tomcam

After setting up my site and testing it, I got this message after making a purchase. This appears when s2Member triggers a return to the site:

“ERROR: Unable to verify $_POST vars.
Please contact Support for assistance.

This is most likely related to an invalid configuration of s2Member…”

It says to make sure your configuration is correct. However, with so many settings I’m not sure how to do so systematically. Is there a checklist somewhere I could consult? I’m trying to retrace my setup by hand and to go through all the pages, but I have probably missed something.

BTW the login info appeared in email and was able to log in fine.

• This topic was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by  Tom Campbell.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday May 11th, 2012 at 6:31 am #13191

Hi Tom.

If you’re using PayPal, check these panels:

[hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options -› Account Details[/hilite]
[hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options -› PayPal® IPN Integration[/hilite]
[hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options -› PayPal® PDT Integration[/hilite]

To check your server, you can use this tool: http://www.s2member.com/r/server-check-tool/

I hope it helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.