latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

click bank button issue

Home Forums Community Forum click bank button issue

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Jun 1st, 2013 at 11:49 am #51139

Are you able to sale two different s2 memberships ship under the same clickbank account?

I have the unlimited pro version of s2 member as well.

If so my problem seems to be that the order form after clicking the clickbank button is saying

This product is inactive and/or no longer for sale. This product has been disabled for one or more of the following reasons:
Limited quantities
Limited offer period
Terms of service violation

I have all the api and secrets keys in place. My speculation is that the IPN url is for my other membership site
Mark

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Jun 2nd, 2013 at 2:53 am #51161

You can sell with the s2Member button for ClickBank, any product that is active in your ClickBank account. s2Member doesn’t support multiple subscriptions for the same user, but that’s a different issue.

That error you’re getting is a ClickBank thing. You should check that your product there is active and doesn’t have any limitations. If you can’t find the limitation but still get the warning, I’d contact their support team to find out why.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.