latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Click Bank purchases not sending confirmation

Home Forums Community Forum Click Bank purchases not sending confirmation

This topic contains 13 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Mar 8th, 2013 at 12:31 pm #44090

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Mar 10th, 2013 at 9:24 pm #44232
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Mark,

Could you please paste here the shortcode that you’re using? Thanks!

– Eduan

Posted: Monday Mar 11th, 2013 at 12:19 am #44240

Do you mean the code for the Clickbank button?

It’s

[s2Member-Pro-ClickBank-Button cbp="11" level="4" ccaps="" desc="Hitting Machine Academy & Baseball Draft Secrets" custom="toplaybaseball.com" tp="0" tt="D" rp="1" rt="M" rr="1" image="http://toplaybaseball.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Screen-shot-2013-03-03-at-1.50.00-PM.png" output="anchor" /]

I’m using custom image.

Thanks.

Posted: Monday Mar 11th, 2013 at 11:49 pm #44311
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Thanks Mark!

When I visit toplaybaseball.com I receive the Optimize Press getting started guide. Perhaps this is causing the problem? Just a thought, that’s probably not the problem. :)

– Eduan

Posted: Wednesday Mar 13th, 2013 at 1:50 pm #44508

Mark, could you try the server check tool mentioned in this article and fix any warnings if they come up? Knowledge Base » Common Troubleshooting Tips » Server

Posted: Thursday Mar 14th, 2013 at 9:50 pm #44664

Ok thanks I’ll try this and get right back to you!

Posted: Thursday Mar 14th, 2013 at 10:36 pm #44667

I can’t seem to solve the issue from that the trouble-shoot unless updating the s2member plug-in worked.

Do you think that’s what could of been the issue?

Posted: Monday Mar 18th, 2013 at 6:50 pm #45081

I can’t seem to solve the issue from that the trouble-shoot unless updating the s2member plug-in worked.

Do you think that’s what could of been the issue?

I’m not sure I understand. So the problem is fixed or you’re still having it?

If still having it, I can take a look at your site. Could you submit the login info? Please include ClickBank’s so I can review the configuration over there. s2Member® » Private Contact Form

Posted: Sunday Mar 31st, 2013 at 8:34 pm #46237

thanks Christian. i sent the details in the private contact form.

Please let me know if you need anything else.

Posted: Sunday Mar 31st, 2013 at 10:00 pm #46240

Thanks Mark.

I see in the IPN logs that the s2vars are missing, and some entries saying the custom value could not be verified. These errors would cause the signup confirmation email to not be sent in the end.

You didn’t include in the ClickBank credentials in your email to review the integration on that side. Please submit it and include the URL to the page where you have the ClickBank button for the tests. Thanks! s2Member® » Private Contact Form

Posted: Tuesday Apr 2nd, 2013 at 12:14 am #46337

Ok sorry about that!

Posted: Tuesday Apr 2nd, 2013 at 12:44 am #46339

Thanks.

In the IPN log I see this:

2 => ‘Unable to verify `$_SERVER[“HTTP_HOST”]`. Please check the `custom` value in your Button Code. It MUST start with your domain name.’,

But the button shortcode seems fine in the salespage. Do you have other buttons that aren’t created with the s2Member shortcode?

The CB account pass was wrong, but the other one you sent worked. The CB API key is set to read/write, but should be just read according to the setting in s2Member. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› ClickBank® Options -› Account Details -> API key[/hilite]

Make sure you use one of those shortcode buttons to test, and that you’re logged out of your account when you load the salespage to test. Let me know if the read access change to the API key helps.

Posted: Tuesday Apr 2nd, 2013 at 6:17 pm #46419

If I just use the shortcode that I get when I make it in the backend of wordpress it works fine but when I edit the defialt image link and add my own it doens’t

When I use the original code it provide an immediate link to register login details.

When I edit the code to add a new picture button it says it will take up to 15 minutes for a confirmation link to come but it never does…….

What do you think is happening?

Posted: Thursday Apr 4th, 2013 at 6:52 am #46582

The custom image should not be a problem…

I see another difference between the two shortcodes: the description.

Could you try the description from the button that works, in the one that doesn’t (the one with the custom image) to see if it makes a difference?

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.