latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Clickbank Integration & Ease of Use?

Home Forums Community Forum Clickbank Integration & Ease of Use?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Mar 23rd, 2012 at 2:48 am #8874

Hi guys,

I’m pondering purchasing the unlimited license as I have quite some membership sites to build out this year.

I’m pretty good with wordpress however not a code-gifted genius. I can do theme customizations here and there and know how to make sites look good but have never needed to integrate a plugin like this.

Here are my questions:

1) how easy is the clickbank integration? could a non-programmer do it within an hour?
2) does it work for upsells with clickbank?
3) when users buy specific upsells, is it possible to only let those specific users view a certain page on the site?

thanks for letting me know

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Mar 23rd, 2012 at 7:06 am #8896

Hi Charlie.

The ClickBank integration is fairly simple, pretty similar in complexity to the PayPal one, really.

It only take a bit more work if you want to use a custom thank-you page. That’s explained in the documentation and doesn’t take a coder to do either.
[hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› ClickBank® Options -› Thank-You Page Integration[/hilite]

I don’t know about the CB upsells, haven’t read about those yet. Could you explain a bit how they work, please? Would the original and upsell products both be in the same checkout, or would they be together with a product ID for the combo, or would one product be paid first and after checkout from one have the upsell and checkout for that one?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.