latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Clickbank Integration with 3 Subscriptions

Home Forums Community Forum Clickbank Integration with 3 Subscriptions

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Joshua Brisbane 3 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Dec 14th, 2013 at 10:12 pm #61941

I believe I have properly integrated Clickbank with S2Member. I have a clickbank product with 2 upsells using Clickbanks pitchpluss feature. There are 3 subscription levels, each level corresponds to an upsell. The problem I’m having is in the way that Clickbank allows customers to reach the dynamic registration page after completing their purchase. Use the link below to see what people see after completing their purchase.

http://www.reinventingaging.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/clickbankpurchase.png

In the image you’ll see there are 3 products:

Primary product – Fat Loss for Grownups – corresponds to subscription level 1
Upsell 1 – Fat Loss for Grownups – LiveFit 8 Week Trainer – corresponds to subscription level 2
Upsell 2 – Reinventing Cravings – Lifetime Membership – corresponds to subscription level 3

You’ll see that there are 3 different Access Purchase buttons.

The problem I’m having is that each purchase button registers a person on my website only based on the subscription level for that Access Purchase button.

So in the example from the image, the person should have access to all 3 levels since they purchased the main product and both upsells. But, if they were to only click the Access Purchase button for the Fat Loss for Grownups they would only join the site based on level 1 access and not have access to levels 2 and 3. If they clicked on the Reinventing Cravings – Lifetime Membership Access Purchase Button they would sign up with level 3 access like I want.

But I have no control of which Access Purchase button they may click.

Is there any way I can control how they sign up to ensure they are redirected with the proper sign up level regardless of which Access Purchase button they click?

Josh

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.