latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Clickbank IPN Integration

Home Forums Community Forum Clickbank IPN Integration

Tagged: 

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday May 14th, 2013 at 3:09 pm #49966
Jon Cooper
Username: jrcooper

Hi guys, I’ve been having this issue since I launched in September, and I still can’t seem to get help after trying to get Bruce to help outside of the forum to look at my issue, but haven’t heard back in more than a few days.

I’m using the IPN 2.1 URL given in the dashboard, but when I tested it in Clickbank, it doesn’t work. I’m in the My Site > Advanced Tools section on the Clickbank website, and I’ve input the exact URL (copy & pasted) given in the s2member Clickbank Options dashboard, but it doesn’t work, and Clickbank confirms this (as I said) by letting me know that the test failed.

Help is appreciated; ~50% of the signups I’m getting emails letting me know they never got logins, and had to set them up myself. Didn’t mind at first, but it’s getting quite overwhelming.

Thanks!!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday May 15th, 2013 at 1:06 am #49996

I can take a look for you, but couldn’t find your site’s info. Could you please submit it and let me know here after you did? Please include the ClickBank info so I can review the settings there too. Thanks. s2Member® » Private Contact Form

Posted: Wednesday May 15th, 2013 at 9:20 am #50013
Jon Cooper

Thanks Cristian! Just submitted.

Posted: Thursday May 16th, 2013 at 2:37 am #50054

Got the email. It doesn’t have the ClickBank credentials, so I couldn’t verify that all the configuration is correct.

The clickbank-rtn log’s last entry says:

4 => ‘Unable to obtain API vars. The ClickBank® API may NOT have data for this order yet. Or, your ClickBank® API Keys are NOT configured properly under `s2Member -> ClickBank® Options`.’,

There’s something with the credentials, or maybe something wrong with the server.

Could you verify that all the credentials are correct in s2Member and ClickBank?

And try this in your server, please: Knowledge Base » s2Member® Server Scanner

Posted: Thursday May 16th, 2013 at 9:14 am #50071
Jon Cooper

Thanks Cristian, and yep, I’ve triple checked that the credentials are correct.

Posted: Thursday May 23rd, 2013 at 10:34 am #50442
Jon Cooper

Can someone please, please get back to me. Was my last response deleted?

Posted: Thursday May 23rd, 2013 at 6:27 pm #50479

No, wasn’t deleted. I was away since my last reply to you, and Bruce may have missed this thread because I had replied to it already. I’m very sorry about the confusion and delay.

Thanks for checking your credentials. To investigate this problem further, I’d need to see the ClickBank side of the configuration. Could you please submit it using the contact form? Let me know after you sent it. Thanks! s2Member® » Private Contact Form

Posted: Sunday May 26th, 2013 at 11:57 pm #50696
Jon Cooper

My apologies Cristian – was a little frustrated at the time (this has been going on for a while, and just sick of unhappy customers as a result), didn’t mean to accuse of you anything.

I didn’t want to speak too soon, but it seems for now, it’s fixed. I went from ~50% not getting signups, to 100% when I started messing with things to fix the issue, then after a small update s2member asked me to make about 5-6 days ago, it went to 0% (meaning: it’s fixed!). I’m still skeptical because Clickbank is still saying the IPN URL is failing, but I’m not going to touch anything else; hopefully it’ll stay fixed.

Thanks Cristian & Bruce.

Posted: Monday May 27th, 2013 at 12:00 am #50698

Heh, don’t worry, I know how frustrating these things can be sometimes. :)

But if ClickBank says it’s having trouble, it’d be good to keep an eye on it. Leave logging enabled and monitor the entries daily for errors. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Log Files (Debug)[/hilite]

Are you getting the Signup Confirmation Email after a successful checkout and redirection to the thank-you page? [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› ClickBank® Options -› Signup Confirmation Email[/hilite]

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.