latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Clickbank Membership Payments

Home Forums Community Forum Clickbank Membership Payments

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Oct 9th, 2012 at 9:17 pm #27939

Hi

Im setting up a membership site, I want to offer a two payment option, I mean Pay now some cash, get access to all the content, and then after one month pay the other cash… and then do not charge anything else to the customer.

I need to set up my clickbanks butons to do this automatically but I do not find the option to do that.

In the payment recurring options is not an option to configure a 2 monthly payment. It just said “monthy” but it not say until when…..

What do I have to do??
Which is the clickbank buton option that I have to take???

Thanks a lot!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Oct 10th, 2012 at 7:10 am #27974

This is not possible with the ClickBank integration yet. It’s either one payment, or recurring until cancelled. :/

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.