latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Clickbank PitchPlus Cod Integration

Home Forums Community Forum Clickbank PitchPlus Cod Integration

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Jason (Lead Developer) 4 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Feb 6th, 2012 at 12:44 pm #4065

Hi guys,

You were looking into a problem with my S2Member Pro/Clickbank PitchPlus integration but I haven’t heard back from you in over a week.

I replied to our private message conversation as well…

The topic title from the old site was: “Clickbank Button coding for pitch plus upsell flows & skins”

Any further update or suggestions? I’m really hoping for a solution to this as the pitch flow upsell of my membership site to my clickbank product was the main reason I bought this software. Please help.

Thanks.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Feb 6th, 2012 at 12:45 pm #4066

This is the link from the old forum…

http://www.primothemes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=16699

Posted: Monday Feb 6th, 2012 at 1:36 pm #4069
Staff Member

Hi Brad. Investigating this now.
~ Thanks for your patience.

Posted: Tuesday Feb 7th, 2012 at 12:47 pm #4377
Staff Member

Hi Brad. Thanks for your patience.

I just went back through our lengthy email conversion and debugging of this issue as it exists on your installation. I don’t have any new information on the issue yet, very sorry.

As I said before, s2Member is not yet integrated with Pitch Plus Upsells. Thus, any issues that you are having with this type of integration are most likely attributed to the fact that s2Member has not yet been integrated with this particular aspect of ClickBank’s offering.

I’m marking this thread in our TODO list though, and I’ll be sure to update you as soon as s2Member supports this feature that you’re attempting to integrate with.

In the mean time, I would suggest that you take a closer look at the log files we went over before, and see if you can determine why ClickBank is not passing through the “s2 Vars” that I mentioned. Upon review of your log files, I find that s2Member’s post transaction processing is failing due to the absence of these variables in the IPN received from ClickBank after checkout.

Why is this happening? I can’t be sure yet. It’s possible that s2Member needs to be further integrated with this feature in order to satisfy custom requirements for this scenario. We’ll have more information for you as we work our way through this, and support for Pitch Plus Upsells is added into a future release.

FYI: You will find a list of all avaiable features
that s2Member Pro currently supports for ClickBank here.
http://www.s2member.com/pro/

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.