latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Clickbank PitchPlus integration – status?

Home Forums Community Forum Clickbank PitchPlus integration – status?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Feb 8th, 2013 at 7:39 pm #41229
David Murr
Username: davidmurr

Hi guys,

I’m a developer who’s currently using s2Member with a few client sites. I’ve got one at the moment who is interested in upgrading to the Pro version, primarily so they can use the Clickbank integration for regular payments (instead of the PayPal buttons), but they also want to be able to use Clickbank’s PitchPlus upsell feature.

I know that Pro currently doesn’t support PitchPlus, but I’ve seen a couple of threads on the forum — most about a year old now — that talk about anticipating support for this feature in an upcoming release. Since it’s been a while since the most recent mention I can find, just wanted to check in and see if this is still on the horizon?

Thanks!
David

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Feb 10th, 2013 at 12:43 am #41299
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for your inquiry.

We do still have Clickbank Pitch Plus on our TODO list, but there is no set timeframe on when this will be available.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.