latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Clickbank Pitchplus

Home Forums Community Forum Clickbank Pitchplus

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Terry Orletsky 3 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Aug 23rd, 2013 at 2:09 am #56530

When I use the Pitchplus functionality with the ClickBank buttons, the upsell page is properly generated and everything looks great. The upsell page is at member level 1 with an upgraded ccap. However, the Clickbank thank you page comes up with 2 purchases, each with a green button to “ACCESS PURCHASE”. If the buyer picks either one, he gets sent to the registration page, registers, and receives an email with a password. What gets registered on the site is the ccap for just that one item. In my case the original sale is “basic” and the upsell is supposed to add “advanced”. If you go back to the Clickbank thank you page and press the green button that was missed on the first go round, you go to another registration page. But you are already registered. And the “advanced” ccap never goes onto your user record. I could put the upsell page into your One Time Offer facility and they could be presented with the upsell the first time they log on, but I have a number of problems with this solution.
1. the upsell flow is broken by the registration/password process.
2. the buyer information has to be re-entered. With Pitchplus, it is a one-click sale.
3. Pitchplus is advertised in the clickbank marketplace as an affiliate attractor. If we don’t use pitchplus, the affiliate doesn’t get credit for the upsell.

Any ideas on how to make this work correctly would be appreciated.

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.