latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Clickbank test and custom thank you page

Home Forums Community Forum Clickbank test and custom thank you page

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Aug 1st, 2012 at 1:07 am #20864

Hi,

I am doing some testing with clickbank and have some issues:

• If I do a test for IPN notification I get the following reply from clickbank
    The test notification failed to send. Please ensure that you have specified a valid notification URL and have entered a secret key.
    Instant notification URL http://russianforbeginners.org/?s2member_pro_clickbank_notify=1

• when doing a test purchase my custom thank you page is not shown but:
  • Any help appreciated

cheers
    Marco

PS I am not a PHP or coding expert so bare with me

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    Author Replies
    Author Replies
    Posted: Wednesday Aug 1st, 2012 at 6:57 am #20896

Hi Marco.

Now I did notice that it shows some references to paypal in the first url, very strange

That’s because s2Member, after receiving the notification from ClickBank and processing the data a bit, it forwards it to the code that processes the PayPal transactions, because it was the first that s2Member had and ClickBank was added later. Sorry about that confusion, we’re improving this in the new s2Member being developed.

If I do a test for IPN notification I get the following reply from clickbank
    The test notification failed to send.

Could you verify that you set version 2.1 for the notification API in your ClickBank options?

Thanks. :)

Posted: Wednesday Aug 1st, 2012 at 5:05 pm #20939

Hi,

yes i did put it on 2.1

As for the thank you page issue that was not mentioned when I purchased and I really need my own thank you page is there another way of doing that?

When is the new version due?

cheers
    Marco

Posted: Thursday Aug 2nd, 2012 at 6:54 am #20990

Sorry, there’s still isn’t a date for the new s2Member’s release. But the PayPal mention in that URL is not what’s causing you this problem.

I’d like to review your integration and do a test transaction to then look at the log files, if that’s okay with you. Could you please send the login info using the contact form, including a new test card and screenshots of your settings over at ClickBank? s2Member® » Private Contact Form

Thanks!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.