latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Clickbank Thank You Page Issue

Home Forums Community Forum Clickbank Thank You Page Issue

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Aug 16th, 2013 at 12:17 pm #56034
Ray Bernard
Username: lavarat

Hello

In the spirit of bettering S2Member, I have found an issue in the thank you page for clickbank sales. This is most likely something that needs to be passed along to the developers.

Clickbank requires their footer at the bottom of the thank you page now. I have successfully added it to mine using the custom clickbank thank-you page clickbank-return.php. Here is the exact blurb provided by clickbank.

ClickBank is a registered trademark of Keynetics Inc., a Delaware corporation. (your site name) is not affiliated with Keynetics Inc. in any way, nor does Keynetics Inc. sponsor or approve any (your site name) product. Keynetics Inc. expresses no opinion as to the correctness of any of the statements made by (your site name).com in the materials on this Web page.

Please add this to the next release.

Ray

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Aug 20th, 2013 at 12:22 am #56211
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for reporting this important issue.

We are aware that ClickBank requires this notice for integration, which is the reason why we have extensive documentation on how you can accomplish adding this message in multiple ways in this part of the Dashboard:

Dashboard -› s2Member® -› ClickBank® Options -› Thank-You Page Integration

This part of the integration cannot be done automatically, because it requires some information from your (the site owner’s) part to get it right.

That being said, I will contact Jason (Lead Developer) to see if we can add the ability to make this a little simpler by making it possible to change the footer of the Page as well as the header through this section now.

Thanks!

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.