latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Clickbank – Unable to verify (custom value)

Home Forums Community Forum Clickbank – Unable to verify (custom value)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Mary Grisolia 3 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Aug 22nd, 2013 at 8:34 am #56437

Hi,

My Clickbank integration stopped working a few days ago. I haven’t changed anything on my website, haven’t installed a new plugin or anything. I just started getting not-so-happy customers and did a test purchase myself today and I get this error:

ERROR: Unable to verify $_SERVER[“HTTP_HOST”].
Please contact Support for assistance.

If you are the site owner, please check the custom value in your Button Code. It MUST start with your domain name.

As I said, it stopped working suddenly, I haven’t changed anything. The button is exactly the same as before:

[s2Member-Pro-ClickBank-Button cbp="3" level="1" ccaps="" desc="Inscripcion Programa Dejar la Dieta usando el Sistema DIA" custom="www.dejarladieta.com" tp="0" tt="D" rp="3" rt="M" rr="0" image="default" output="url" /]

My domain does use the www.

The only change I’m aware of is my hosting company (HostGator) having migrated the account to new servers. I did the server scan test and it all came green. I only got this warning:

[WARNING] Plugin Directory Checksum (s2member)

I always get it, I guess it’s because of the language files (.mo and .po) that I put back in the translations directory after every update.

Can you please help?

• This topic was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by  Mary Grisolia.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Aug 25th, 2013 at 10:32 am #58662

I’m still having the issue… anyone there to help?

I just enabled logging and did a test buy. This is what my log files say:

IPN removed for security reasons…

Please help :(

Posted: Friday Aug 30th, 2013 at 4:02 am #58892

Guys please, I understand you’re busy but there’s been a week since I’ve been processing sales manually because of this issue and it’s almost unbearable.

I already checked everything in my mind to see if I can make this work but no luck yet.

When I enter the receipt number manually and use the Member Registration Access Link S2member provides when I do it manually everything works, so I’m guessing the problem is not within my configuration but rather something else.

Please, please help :(

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.