latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

ClickbNK INTEGRATION WITH PRO

Home Forums Community Forum ClickbNK INTEGRATION WITH PRO

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Apr 5th, 2012 at 10:51 am #10153

I have bought the pro version, downoaded it, unpacked it and loaded the s2member-pro folder into the wp-content/plugins folder. This I assume I should nwo have s2memver pro

However, I cannot find anything abotu clickbank integration. Can you help?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Apr 5th, 2012 at 11:04 am #10154
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Kath, thanks for your inquiry.

In order to make a payment gateway active, you need to go under Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Other Gateways, and then you need to activate the payment gateway you wish to use checking the corresponding checkbox. Don’t forget to save your changes at the bottom after this.

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Thursday Apr 5th, 2012 at 11:11 am #10156

there is only something called “other integrations” not other gateways and withing that there is only bbpress !!

Posted: Thursday Apr 5th, 2012 at 11:14 am #10157

but the S2member informtion says it is compatible with CLickbank

Posted: Thursday Apr 5th, 2012 at 11:21 am #10158
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Thanks for the follow-up.

If s2Member Pro was installed correctly following the instructions here then you should have that extra option I mentioned.

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Thursday Apr 5th, 2012 at 7:37 pm #10209

If you have s2Member Pro properly installed, it won’t show as another plugin in your plugins list, it’ll appear as an addon in the description of the s2Member framework entry. You need to have s2Member installed before adding the Pro add-on.

When Pro is active, in your s2Member menu you’ll have an entry called s2Member Pro Info at the end. [hilite path]WP Admin -> s2Member -> s2Member Pro Info[/hilite]

Once you have s2Member Pro active, go to the Other Gateways entry and activate ClickBank. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Other Gateways[/hilite]

Then follow the instructions in the ClickBank integration page. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› ClickBank® Options[/hilite]

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.