latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Client Portal–>redirect user

Home Forums Community Forum Client Portal–>redirect user

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice. Last updated by  adam chen 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Feb 17th, 2012 at 10:37 am #5490
adam chen
Username: adam1987

http://www.primothemes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=586

Hi, everyone:
I know login welcome page default link I can not change since I am using client portal function that taught in above post from jason.

However, I wonder how can I redirect user to the profile page (where custom capability as level 0 users (or registered users you can call)) rather than his or her private client page??? since the client page will unlikely created at the moment he or she registered. Meanwhile I can not change the link for the login welcome page since its necessary for the client portal function to run correctly, because once I change its link, the page link specific for the client will over write uniformly to that link I put in there.

Thanks, I really need a good help on this.

Best

• This topic was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by  adam chen.
  • This topic was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by  adam chen.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Feb 17th, 2012 at 11:47 am #5496
adam chen
Username: adam1987

nvm, I customized member option page as a dummy welcome page to full registered users lol

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.