latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

clients do not receive email confirmation!

Home Forums Community Forum clients do not receive email confirmation!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Dec 11th, 2012 at 3:23 pm #34292

Hi!

When my clients buy a PDF file from a protected specific page I have set up with S2member (the file is hosted on Amazon S3), they pay via Paypal payment gate and are redirected automatically to the protected page so that they can download the file. HOWEVER, I thought that they would receive a confirmation email automatically with the link to the protected page also and it’s not the case! What do I have to do in order to have S2member send automatically a confirmation email with the link? This would be useful when buyers are too quick to quit Paypal page and don’t wait to be redirected to the download page!

Thanks!

Manon

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Dec 12th, 2012 at 9:20 am #34360

Manon, did you make sure it didn’t go to the Spam folder?

Are you using the Sandbox? If so, emails aren’t sent, only with live transactions the emails get sent. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options -› Account Details -> Sandbox[/hilite]

Could you please try the suggestions in this article? Knowledge Base » Troubleshooting Email Delivery Problems

Enable logging and show me the entries for the transaction with this problem, please. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options -› Account Details -› Logging[/hilite]

If those don’t help, you can try the suggestions in this article: Knowledge Base » Common Troubleshooting Tips

I hope that helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.