latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

code for affiliate software

Home Forums Community Forum code for affiliate software

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday May 9th, 2012 at 1:17 am #13028

i am using omnistar affiliate software and am not sure how to grab the sale amount and transaction id to place in the javacript that must be put on the welcome page (after a sale)

what is the correct code for the amount and transaction id?

the code looks like this “amount=15&transaction=B” where 15 and B should be replaced. i tried using %%amount%% and %%txn_id%% but it shows up as zero for the amount and the txn_id in omnistar just shows that exact code.

thanks for your help

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday May 9th, 2012 at 4:15 am #13043

Hi Brandi.

Are you using the Specific Post/Page Tracking? Did you check the different places where the documentation says the code may be loaded?

The Tracking Codes that you enter below, will be displayed in one of two possible locations… 1. If possible, on the Thank-You Return Page, after returning from your Payment Gateway. 2. Otherwise, in the footer of your WordPress® theme, as soon as possible ( immediately with s2Member Pro Form integration ).

Are the transactions actually working fine? Could please you post the related log entries here? (x’ing out any private info, e.g. email, last name). I’d like to see if there’s anything there. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options -› Account Details -› Logging[/hilite]

Thanks. :)

Posted: Wednesday May 9th, 2012 at 10:35 am #13053

no i’m just giving them membership level access. i put this code on the welcome page but i don’t know if that is the best option.

which log file do you need?

Posted: Wednesday May 9th, 2012 at 4:05 pm #13079

I see. From the replacement codes you mentioned, I assumed the Spec. Post Tracking.

I suggest that you watch this video, it may be helpful for what you want:

I hope it helps. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.