latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Combine File Download Key with Specific Page

Home Forums Community Forum Combine File Download Key with Specific Page

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Joe White 3 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Aug 18th, 2013 at 5:07 pm #56114
Joe White
Username: jmwfvl

The API Functions page at http://www.s2member.com/codex/stable/s2member/api_functions/package-functions/#src_doc_s2member_file_download_key()

states the following regarding the function: s2member_file_download_key()

“When /?s2member_file_download_key = a valid Key generated by this function, it works independently from Member Level Access. That is, a visitor does NOT have to be logged in to receive access; they just need a valid Key. Using this advanced technique, you could extend s2Member’s file protection routines, or even combine them with Specific Post/Page Access, and more. The possibilities are limitless really.”

I want to combine File Download Key with Specific Post/Page Access, so that non-members can only access specific pages for 24 hours.

I know nothing about php, very little about HTML.

How can I combine these to accomplish this? Please make it simple to understand :)

Thanks in advance

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.