latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Comment form with registration

Home Forums Community Forum Comment form with registration

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Feb 28th, 2012 at 5:28 pm #6691

Hello, I would like to have a comment form with the user registration or upgrade. I’m using Authorize.net. How would you recommend that I go about implementing this? Thanks!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Feb 28th, 2012 at 11:06 pm #6714
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hi there, thanks for your inquiry.

Could you please elaborate a little bit further? You mean like a special field in which they will give a comment on why they’re upgrading/downgrading for example?

Posted: Wednesday Feb 29th, 2012 at 11:32 am #6767

Yes, exactly. It could be multipurpose and should be labeled generally enough that it could be used for almost any comment that a member wanted to add. I could see it used for special instructions, reasons for upgrade/downgrade, let us know how you found us, etc.

Posted: Wednesday Feb 29th, 2012 at 1:55 pm #6779
Eduan

Hi, thanks for the follow-up.

That is certainly possible with s2Member.

Under Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Registration/Profile Fields & Options, you will find the ability to create new fields, in there simply customize it to your needs.

Does this answer your question?

Posted: Wednesday Feb 29th, 2012 at 4:56 pm #6812

Ah, thank you Eduán, not sure how I missed that before but yes, that is just what I need.

I like the options that come with the fields, too, like “editable/not editable/invisible” after registration. That is very helpful. Perfect.

Posted: Wednesday Feb 29th, 2012 at 9:15 pm #6833
Eduan

Glad I was able to help. :)

And thanks for the kudos as well. ;)

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.