latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Compatibility with Cyberchimps Eclipse Theme

Home Forums Community Forum Compatibility with Cyberchimps Eclipse Theme

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Mar 13th, 2013 at 4:19 pm #44531

I use s2member in Cyberchimps Eclipse Theme (humancollectivepower.com) and there are compatibility issues especially in page appearance. If I upgrade to s2member pro can you address the incompatibility so they work together?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Mar 15th, 2013 at 1:18 pm #44725

Hi Anthony.

No, I’m sorry, the upgrade doesn’t include that kind of service. And the Pro add-on would not change the framework. You’d need to fix the conflicts between the theme and the s2Member framework anyway.

Of course we try to keep s2Member compatible with most themes, but we count on the themes to be coded properly following WordPress standards too.

I’m not sure what page appearance issue you’re referring to, though. Could you explain some more, maybe even show me a screenshot? That’d help me understand and suggest a possible solution.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.