latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Complete Signup Button visibility

Home Forums Community Forum Complete Signup Button visibility

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Feb 23rd, 2012 at 2:23 pm #6144
Ray Cobel
Username: raycobel

I have created a large BuddyPress registration form (See: http://designyourownjob.net/register/); only the first five fields are required for registration.

Users must scroll down to find the \”Complete Signup\” Button. The trouble is:

1. This button is small compared to the \”Membership Login\” button
2. This button is right next to the \”Membership Login\” button

I\’m concerned that Users will miss it as they scroll down the page.

How can I make the \”Complete Signup\” button more prominent? (Size, color?)

Alternatively, how can I remove the Membership section from this page since logging in at this point won\’t work until the confirmation email is received and acted upon; why frustrate a new Member? If that can\’t be done then how can I move the \”Membership Login\” button/section down a few lines, or put a few lines above it, so it\’s separated from the Registration submission more clearly?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Feb 24th, 2012 at 4:30 pm #6322

Hi Ray.

I looked at the page and it seems to have layout problems, probably CSS, but could also be JavaScript.

Could you try viewing that page using the default TwentyEleven theme and see if you have the same issue? If yes, could ty try if there’s a plugin conflict causing this? Deactivate other plugins one by one and check after each if the problem persists.

Let me know how it goes.

If you still have trouble, could you post screenshots of what you see on your end?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.