latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Conditional Fields

Home Forums Community Forum Conditional Fields

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  David Welch 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Feb 19th, 2012 at 7:51 pm #5666

Is there a way to make conditional fields using something like JQuery? Our site will have both individual and business users with different field needs. Or is there a way for us to make multiple form types?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Feb 20th, 2012 at 10:38 am #5691
David Welch
Username: dwbiz05

I don’t know if there is a way to make multiple registration forms with PRO but I know you can’t with the FREE version.

I would suggest what you already mentioned, using jquery to hide or show the fields that you want. So, you would create all the possible fields you want in the custom field creation section of s2member then filter them with Jquery.

Dave

Posted: Monday Feb 20th, 2012 at 12:35 pm #5701

Where can I plug in the jquery so that it will be referenced with the registration form?

Posted: Tuesday Feb 21st, 2012 at 9:16 am #5860
David Welch
Username: dwbiz05

Well, you would put your Jquery functions in the section of your template (my suggestion).

I would probably put it in a .js file and then link to the file from the template head file.

Your .js file would just reference the fields using their ID’s.

Dave

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.