latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Conditional use of s2Get

Home Forums Community Forum Conditional use of s2Get

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Arthur Trossen 3 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Oct 3rd, 2013 at 5:43 am #60126

I retrieve the content of a custom field like [s2Get user_field="anrede" /]. Now I receive an “H” which shows to me the user is a man, not a woman. Now I like to address him as such like “Dear Mr.” and not like a female “Dear Mrs.” Thus I need to include that s2Get result into a conditional tag somehow. I tried everything already. Now I wonder if it is possible at all to combine s2if and s2get functions with each other. Would that be possible to be achieved with s2member somehow? Some function or shortcode like “if [s2Get user_field="anrede" /] = “H” write Mr. else write Mrs?”
Thanks a lot for helping and advising
Arthur

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.