latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Conditionals for API Notifications

Home Forums Community Forum Conditionals for API Notifications

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Ryan McNeil 3 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Aug 17th, 2013 at 12:26 am #56070
Ryan McNeil
Username: rmcneil

I have an API Modification Notification setup, which is working great, but I am hoping there is a way to differentiate between UPGRADING from Level 0 to Level 1 and EXTENDING a current Level 1 membership. The reason is that expired members (Level 0) should be added to a Listserv when they renew, and current members are already on the Listserv, so should not be resubscribed if they extend their membership.

Is it possible to trigger a modification notification based on the role of the user making the modification?

Thanks, s2member has been great for me!!

Ryan

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Aug 20th, 2013 at 3:39 am #56222
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Is it possible to trigger a modification notification based on the role of the user making the modification?

Try using the Modification API Notifications:

Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Notifications -› Modification Notifications

Posted: Tuesday Aug 20th, 2013 at 11:50 am #56264
Ryan McNeil
Username: rmcneil

I do have a Modification Notification set up, which is working fine. I was just trying to find a way to trigger the Mod. Notification in certain cases and not in others. (i.e. trigger for 0 -> 1 but not renewing level 1 membership)

I have a Buy Now Button set up for renewals (the member is still current but wants to extend the subscription. However, the Modification Notification is still firing when a current member renews, even though the member’s level is not actually changing.

I was tried using an if statement using the result of the %%user_id%% tag, but that didn’t seem to work (maybe the notification is firing before wp can recognize the ids?)

Any suggestions?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.