latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Confirmation after paypal

Home Forums Community Forum Confirmation after paypal

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices. Last updated by  Charles George 4 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Oct 3rd, 2012 at 5:13 pm #27365
carl brook
Username: cookie79

Hi people,

Wondering if anyone can help!

How do i edit/change the confirmation bit after a successful payment? (its the grayed out page that says in a box “Thank you” (you must check your email before proceeding)

Can anyone help with this or point me in the right direction.

Cheers in advance.

Carl

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Oct 4th, 2012 at 6:33 am #27397

Our Team can fix the problem

Regards
George
WordPress Experts
Go2Hire.com

Posted: Friday Oct 5th, 2012 at 12:50 pm #27588

this looks more like a scam than the only option.

where is that template and how can we customize that?

Posted: Friday Oct 5th, 2012 at 1:59 pm #27592

You need and return url page if you are php developer , just add paypal retuen url info , one pay button create function ,

George

Posted: Saturday Oct 6th, 2012 at 9:07 am #27653

I too am having this same problem. It’s not the way it used to be on my other sites. It used to say thank you, click here to register, or something to the effect. That is what I want. How can I change this?

Posted: Saturday Oct 6th, 2012 at 9:47 am #27655

Hi

Do you skype or Gtalk Kindly add me , Lets chat

Posted: Monday Oct 8th, 2012 at 9:52 am #27791

Anyone have any ideas about this one. Keep running into problems with customers who check their email they used during registration and then submit a help desk ticket when they don’t see the email. The problem is it is being sent to their Paypal email and they’re not checking that email. This could all be avoided if the message said what it used to say, which was something along the lines of “Thank you, please click here to register a username…”

Posted: Monday Oct 8th, 2012 at 10:00 am #27794
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Matt, I suggest you post a topic in the customer support forums, so that the support reps can look into your problem (they don’t monitor these forums).

– Eduan

Posted: Monday Oct 8th, 2012 at 10:02 am #27795

Dangit, no wonder no response. Thank you Eduan.

Posted: Monday Oct 8th, 2012 at 12:58 pm #27807
Eduan
Username: Eduan

No problem. :)

Posted: Monday Oct 8th, 2012 at 2:01 pm #27814

Email to Go2Hire.com people , they will fix your problem . but charges there for hourly rate

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.