latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Confirmation emails often going to spam

Home Forums Community Forum Confirmation emails often going to spam

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  TJ 3 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Oct 28th, 2013 at 2:10 pm #60693

Hi –

I’ve changed my email template dramatically, but I’m still having about 50% or so of my customers tell me that they’ve received nothing. I’m getting tired of following up manually with each new customer and need some advice on how to get these emails through.

• Do I need to have Sendmail activated by my host?
  • Is it possible I configured my email settings incorrectly? How would I check this?

I am confused as to why this is such a problem. I use e-junkie to sell digital downloads, and I’d estimate only about 2% of the confirmation emails it sends end up in spam.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Oct 28th, 2013 at 10:27 pm #60707
TJ
Username: wellwater

Your mail server may be having issues. You can offload it to another dedicated mail service.

I recommend the following WordPress plugin:
http://wordpress.org/plugins/wpmandrill/

I’ve been using Mandrill for a while and they’ve been great at delivering mails reliably.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.