latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Connecting 2 s2Member accounts together

Home Forums Community Forum Connecting 2 s2Member accounts together

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Sep 27th, 2012 at 4:15 pm #26729

Is it possible for my Pro account to be connected to the account of a colleague who also works on the site development, and could really do with access to the support forums, etc.? Otherwise we’ll end up emailing each other questions and answers, which is a bit cumbersome. I can private message you his account details if it’s possible…

Many thanks.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Sep 27th, 2012 at 11:28 pm #26793

Hi Andy.

No, we don’t have a way to connect two accounts like that. But if what you want him to be able to do, is view your posts here in the forum, then he can already do that, since they’re public.

If you subscribe to the threads you post to, then they’ll be listed in your forum profile; but even if you don’t subscribe, the threads you started will be listed there. http://www.s2member.com/forums/users/knowinnovation/

I hope that helps. :)

Posted: Friday Sep 28th, 2012 at 8:06 am #26828

Hmm – that’s a shame. It will make me the bottleneck if he can’t post things too, and he won’t get notifications of replies… Is there no way just to elevate his account as if he’d paid? If it’s a ‘number of people’ thing, it would be better that he has access to the support forums rather than me…

Thanks,

Andy

Posted: Saturday Sep 29th, 2012 at 6:49 am #26926

I see. No, we can’t do that… but I’ve seen others working together that’d post from one account if they needed to post in the Customers Forum. Just don’t use many devices or you’ll reach the IPs limit and will lose access for a while. ([hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Restriction Options -› Unique IP Access Restrictions[/hilite])

About getting notifications, you could create a filter in your email account that forwards him a copy. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.