latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Connecting existing WordPress member w/ CCbil

Home Forums Community Forum Connecting existing WordPress member w/ CCbil

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Oct 3rd, 2012 at 3:12 pm #27357

I resolved an issue where CCbill and s2member were not working correctly. During that time I had to manually upgrade users from ‘Free’ accounts to ‘Paid’ accounts.

Is there a way to manually connect someones existing account to their CCbill counterpart so that I dont have to worry about downgrading their account at the end of the month if they did a one time purchase, or if they did a recurring monthly fee…having to keep track of their account long term if they try to cancel?

Thanks

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Oct 4th, 2012 at 6:53 am #27404

Yeah, you can do that.

Go to the profile of one of your users that paid online without you upgrading him manually. You’ll see there are two fields named gateway and subscr. ID. Those are what you need to fill in the other user profiles you modified.

Ah, if they’re subscriptions, make sure to leave the EOT time field empty, it’ll be updated when ccBill contacts s2Member about the subscription been ended.

I hope that helps. :)

Posted: Thursday Oct 4th, 2012 at 12:51 pm #27456

Great – easy enough. One last thing… If I upgrade a user from my end to allow access without payment from CCbill (so leaving he payment system ID and subscription number blank) Does the EOT date still function to downgrade that particular member?

Posted: Thursday Oct 4th, 2012 at 9:44 pm #27516

Yes, it works, but in that case you have to set it yourself, because there won’t be a ccBill notification to make it happen.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.